Incorporate SMS within your omnichannel marketing strategy and initiate personalized, real-time conversations with your customers.
Responsive Mobile Marketing
Munvo’s SMS Gateway is a flexible software that facilitates dialogue between businesses and their customers through real-time, mobile messaging. With its capacity to form tree-like conversation paths and push lists of SMS numbers to a given short or long code, the SMS Gateway expands and enhances the mobile marketing channel for more direct and personalized communications.
What Are You Looking to Accomplish?
SMS Gateway is offered through two distinct packages: Connect and Engage
ConnectConnecting your marketing automation software with an MMP to deliver SMS messages in real time.
EngageCommunicating directly with your customers through interactive conversation trees.
- Includes all features in the Connect package
- Interactive Conversation Trees
- Multimedia Messaging Services (MMS)
- Messaging Templates
- Process complex inbound messages directly through a conversation tree
- Webhooks; event-based callbacks used for enhanced personalization
- User-friendly, API-based interface
- Customer engagement history using phone numbers, short codes, and long codes
- Permission / User administration
We’ve Got What You’re Looking For
Fill out the form and our Sales Team will contact you with more information on your preferred SMS Gateway package.
SMS Gateway’s Core Features
Capitalize on Omnichannel Marketing Experiences
The SMS Gateway’s connectors integrate directly into your marketing automation platform to provide a channel straight to your mobile messaging provider (MMP). These connectors utilize HTTP (HyperText Transfer Protocol) to facilitate direct communication with MMPs, enhance message performance according to volume, and ensure an interactive experience for your customers.
Connectors also have the ability to:
- Remove SMTP protocol latency (which can range from 30 to 300 seconds for the delivery and response of inbound messages)
- Increase configuration flexibility for inbound message handling
- Simplify the integration process with various SMS service providers
- Archive and classify bounced versus delivered messages
Interactive Conversation Trees
Enable 2-way Conversations with Your Customers
Our user-friendly, drag-and-drop interface is convenient for clients seeking to build conversations around their customers’ correspondence with the SMS Gateway. By gauging customer responses, and by extension, the nodes that they navigate within their respective conversation trees, you can intuitively target audiences with relevant messages, store their transactions (inbound, outbound, batches), and even reassign customers to different nodes at any point within their conversation.
Multimedia Messaging Services (MMS)
Convey Messages with Compelling Visuals
With Munvo’s SMS Gateway, users are able to incorporate and send out multimedia in their mobile marketing messages via a simple API call. Once sent out, easily delete images from your MMP to ensure the protection of sensitive information and customer privacy.
Personalize and Standardize Transactional Communications
With our adaptable messaging templates, you can build, store, and repurpose messages that contain personalized customer information. These templates allow you to distinguish and set parameters when requesting customer data (triggered with a webhook) from your marketing automation software. This enables you to quickly plug the retrieved data into your marketing messages.
Resolve Complex Mobile Messaging Challenges
Explore several SMS Gateway Use Cases across multiple industries
Advanced Package TrackingRetail
Enhance consumer visibility in tracking mail order packages (i.e. online purchases) in anticipation of their arrival
- Flag checkpoints during and following package delivery
- Open up a dialogue so that consumers can review/rate their experience directly
Rolling Out SMS to Global EnterprisesHealth and Pharma
To incorporate response tracking within the client’s marketing automation solution
- Facilitate the connection between global SMS provider and marketing automation solution to enable response tracking in real time
Enhanced Customer Check-In ExperiencesTravel and Entertainment
Improve communication between hotel brand and customers checking in – a time-saving initiative for guests’ convenience
- Implement an SMS Gateway Connector to leverage the HTTP protocol and real-time communication functionality
- Enable a connection between the client’s marketing automation solution and an MMP
Opening New Doors for Adobe Campaign Standard (ACS)High Tech and Manufacturing
To facilitate a connection between ACS’s closed, non-flexible hosting environment and the client’s SMS provider
- Grant clients the freedom to select their SMS provider of choice
- Integrate a Connector to enable a file and data transfer between the SMS provider and ACS environment
Fraud Prevention with Two-Factor AuthenticationBanking and Investment
To notify customers in the case of any perceived fraudulent activity on their accounts
- Ensure all suspicious activity, including unauthorized or unusual log-in attempts, are identified and immediately communicated to the account holder
- Use 2FA to confirm the rightful account holder’s identity
Using SMS to Connect with CustomersRetail
To retrieve and gather end-customer information for enriching clients’ knowledge of their consumers
- Use an SMS Gateway Connector to drive real-time, event-driven, and transactional SMS messaging
- Create a workflow to verify stored mobile numbers to either create new profiles or better target existing ones
Leverage Mobile Marketing Today