Who We Are:
We are a leading North American marketing technology consulting firm assisting global companies with their marketing solutions. We work with our technology partners Adobe, SAS and Unica to implement marketing solutions that improve the customer experience and increase customer satisfaction. Munvo consultants work out of Montreal, Toronto, Calgary, and Malaga, and frequently travel to meet with clients on site to collaborate with their marketing and technology departments.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are seeking individuals with experience in best practices in Digital Strategy and Personalization in order to build Integrated Marketing Strategy, Marketing Data Analytics Strategy, Digital Transformation strategy. As a Digital Strategy Lead you will advise our clients on the implementation of Marketing roadmaps, and assessment of Marketing Technology Ecosystem assessment. You will participate in needs assessment activities and in the design and measurement of tactics with clients from various industries. We are looking for a passionate leader in Marketing Technology and Transformation
What You’ll Do as a Digital Strategy Lead
- Manage the relationship and projects with key clients and technology partners to deliver an integrated digital marketing strategy by demonstrating a strong understanding of their business requirements, and identifying opportunities and challenges
- Effectively communicate digital marketing strategy, optimizations and results to key stakeholders, focusing on the achievement of KPIs and impact on business objectives
- Collaborate with Analytics & Insights team to analyze the performance of digital channels and specific marketing programs and identify and execute optimizations to maximize effectiveness.
- Collaborate closely with the campaign manager and social media lead within their respective area and cross-functional teams to design and implement digital marketing programs for medium and largescale marketing campaigns.
- Explore, examine and introduce innovative new techniques, programs, formats and channels that can improve campaign performance and/or ROI
What You Need to Succeed:
- 5-7 years experience in Digital Marketing, with exposure to media planning and campaign management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field, or other relevant technology-focused degrees
- Experience with Marketing Data Analytics & Virtualization solutions such as: IBM Infosphere [MDM], Data Virtualization, Microsoft Azure, Tableau, Quickview
- Experience with Marketing Technology Solutions such as Adobe Campaign, Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Experience Manager
- B2B & B2C Marketing experiences are a must
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving and mentoring skills
- Capacity to think critically, learn quickly and adapt to fast-paced work environments
- Canadian or US citizenship; dual citizenship (an asset)
- Bilingualism – English & French (an asset)
What You’ll Benefit From:
- Quarterly employee bonuses
- 4 weeks of annual paid vacation
- Insurance benefits from day one
- Structured training and coaching by senior consultants
- Opportunities to complete certifications with our technology partners
- Employer contribution to retirement savings plan after 1 year
- Mobile phone plan coverage
- Employer contribution to public transportation
Why You’ll Love Working With Us:
- Opportunity to establish yourself as an IT manager in a rapidly growing firm
- Access to first-rate tools and equipment (Office 365, Atlassian Confluence and JIRA, Salesforce, Microsoft SharePoint)
- Continuous learning through Munvo’s e-learning platform, EMM School (Enterprise Marketing Management)
- Downtown open-concept offices – all easily accessible by public transit – with vibrant common areas and optional relocation between cities
- Frequent employee gatherings and activities, such as yoga, soccer, climbing or Munvo’s running club
- The Munvo Summit – an exciting 3-day, off-site gathering to meet your colleagues across all the offices (a tradition since 2005!)
- Quality espresso, teas and an abundance of birthday cakes to satisfy even the biggest sweet tooth
Candidates must either be a Canadian or US citizen in order to facilitate obtaining a work permit for the United States.
Our clients are primarily located in the United States, Canada and Europe. Consultants will occasionally be required to travel to client sites as part of their project responsibilities.
When submitting your resume, please indicate the office that you are applying to work at: Montreal, Toronto, Calgary or Malaga.