Who We Are:
We are a leading North American marketing technology consulting firm assisting global companies with their marketing solutions. We work with our technology partners Adobe, SAS and Unica to implement marketing solutions that improve the customer experience and increase customer satisfaction. Munvo consultants work out of Montreal, Toronto, Calgary, or the US, and frequently travel to meet with clients on site and collaborate with their marketing and technology departments.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are seeking individuals with an expansive knowledge and understanding of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and Adobe Target solutions in order to lead a team of consultants to plan, design, mobilize, as well as execute personalized user experiences across our clients’ digital channels. The ideal candidate should have a strong technical and consultative background to strategize and manage multi-channel UX execution and reporting. The candidate should be able to leverage AEM and Adobe Target’s key capabilities for content management, websites/microsites, A/B and multi-variant testing strategies.
What You’ll Do as an Adobe Experience Manager Lead:
- Provide coaching on AEM and Target for new consultants
- Share knowledge pertaining to Sites, Forms, Workflow and Assets
- Contribute to Design and Building (front-end knowledge)
- Expand on Migration, Upgrade, Implementation, Integration and Security
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software or Computer Engineering or other relevant technology-focused degrees
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and Adobe Target
- Canadian or US citizen
- Proficiency in English; other languages (an asset)
- Knowledge of marketing processes and leading practices (an asset)
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Capacity to think critically, learn quickly and adapt to fast-paced work environments
- Technical knowledge of Databases and SQL
- HTML and Java development
What You’ll Benefit From:
- Quarterly employee bonuses
- 4 weeks of annual paid vacation
- Insurance benefits from day one
- Structured training and coaching by senior consultants
- Opportunities to complete certifications with our technology partners
- Employer pension-fund after 1 year
- Mobile phone plan coverage
- Employer contribution to public transportation
Why You’ll Love Working With Us:
- Opportunity to establish yourself as a consultant or software developer by delivering innovative marketing solutions to global corporations
- Access to first-rate tools and equipment, including a high-performance laptop and AWS cloud instances
- Continuous learning through
Munvo’se-learning platform, EMM School (Enterprise Marketing Management)
- Downtown open-concept offices – all easily accessible by public transit – with vibrant common areas and optional relocation between cities
- Frequent employee gatherings and activities, such as yoga, soccer, climbing or
- Munvo Summit – an exciting 3-day, off-site gathering to meet your colleagues across all the offices (a tradition since 2005!)
- Good espresso, teas and an abundance of birthday cakes to satisfy even the biggest sweet tooth
Candidates must either be a Canadian or US citizen in order to facilitate obtaining a work permit for the United States.
Our clients are primarily located in the US and Canada. Consultants will occasionally be required to travel to client sites as part of their project responsibilities.
When submitting your resume, please indicate the office that you are applying to work at.
Montreal, Toronto or Calgary