Workfront & Adobe Experience Manager Assets Essentials: A Powerful Combination
Workfront & Adobe Experience Manager are two components of the Adobe Experience Cloud that work together to help companies optimize their web experiences. Workfront gives businesses the ability to manage their workstreams and marketing campaigns while Adobe Experience Manager helps make their websites and apps more user-friendly and easier to update and scale.
How can these two tools work together to help businesses increase conversions and achieve more success online? Read on to learn all the details!
What is Adobe Workfront?
What is Adobe Workfront?
Adobe Experience Manager Assets essentials is a solution that teams can use to discover, control, and distribute digital assets.
This solution provides a centralized location for users to manage all their digital files, making it easy to collaborate with others and simplify the search for the right asset. The user interface is easy to use, making it simple for anyone to get started with this powerful tool.
Additionally, you’ll never have to switch between other creative Adobe programs again- all your work will be in one place, making it easier than ever to manage your images and documents.
How They Work Together Better Than Any Other Software Out There
Workfront + Adobe Experience Manager Assets Essentials unifies work and asset management to deliver personalized customer experiences at scale.
Having Adobe Workfront and Experience Manager Assets integrated will make it easy for your teams to review and approve drafts, deliver assets from Workfront to Experience Manager, and publish final products. In addition, these tools will work seamlessly together to keep the data and automations in sync.
The Benefits of Integrating Adobe Workfront and Adobe Experience Manager Assets Essentials
- Effective asset management: help you streamline your asset management process while providing you with centralized visibility and control.
- All your data in one place: Workfront along with Adobe Experience Manager Assets Essentials lets you gather asset metadata in one place for better reporting, compliance, and governance. This makes it easier to see which assets have been created, modified, copied, or removed, and it can help you compile the data into a consolidated report for your benefit.
- Easy to organize and collaborate: You can work on projects with others, share documents and code, and manage changes with version control.
- User friendly interface: The platform has an easy-to-use interface that makes it simple for you to get started.
The Right Plan for You
Our Experts Can Help
- Connect Adobe Workfront to other Adobe Experience Cloud products
- Keep up with Adobe updates and new releases
- Navigate through the platform (Work list, Planner, Assets/Resources management)
- Team Training
With so many ways to improve your marketing processes, Munvo is an advisor you can trust to find the best solutions for your goals and needs. We understand that not everyone is comfortable making changes, so we have made it our mission to provide easy-to-use tools and resources that will help you get started. Book a call with us to learn more. Our experts can help.
Related Adobe Workfront Blogs
Sales Inquiries + 1 (514) 223 3648
General Inquiries + 1 (514) 392 9822
© 2022 Munvo is a trademark of Munvo Solutions Inc.