SMS Marketing with Adobe Campaign
Munvo’s SMS Connector for Adobe Campaign integrates directly into the Adobe Campaign® interface and acts as a gateway to your mobile messaging provider (MMP) for a more responsive and interactive experience when compared to native SMS support. It is available through subscription-based pricing and can be implemented in as little as a few days.
It is currently optimized for bi-directional integration with vendors like Twilio and CLX, but it can be configured for use with many other MMPs.
- Send real-time marketing messages for new product launches, coupons or special offers
- Applicable for informational messaging (notifications, alerts, password reminders, invitations, etc..)
- Enables automated inbound messages with relevant marketing content assigned by Adobe Campaign users
- Inbound SMS conversations using the SMS Gateway add-on
Why use the SMS Connector?
Removes SMPP protocol latency that averages between 30 to 300+ seconds when receiving and responding to inbound messages
Watch our Webinar
Join our senior Adobe Architect, Andrew Didinchuk, as he explains how Adobe Campaign users are leveraging their SMS channel to communicate directly with their customers.
SMS Gateway for Adobe Campaign
Two-way Conversation Add-on for the SMS Connector
The Munvo SMS Gateway allows for inbound SMS conversations, that integrate with Adobe Campaign. The SMS Gateway allows companies to push lists of SMS numbers to a given short code and allow tree-like conversation paths, integration to Adobe Campaign and real-time responses to communications.
Key features of the Munvo SMS Gateway:
- A simple tree-like SMS conversation, accessible through a web interface. This allows clients to specify real-time responses to inbound requests (e.g., STOP, YES, MORE) without any programming.
- Individual transaction history is stored and can be resumed for a given short code.
- Real-time responses to inbound communications, rather than minutes or hours provided by other Adobe Campaign solutions.
- A tracked history by phone number and shortcode to track who received, which messages, and when.
- Integration points back to Adobe Campaign for advanced segmentation/personalization and feedback.
- Leverages Twilio SMS API via HTTPS for better performance and control over SMTP based SMS providers.
Start a Free Trial