Quality Assurance (QA) issues and errors are on the rise as digital marketers and marketing operation directors struggle to manage the increased volume and complexity of personalized marketing messages. Incomplete dynamic fields, over communicating and missed deadlines are just a few of the many problems they are facing.
To address these QA issues, Munvo has introduced campaignQA, a tool that complements your marketing solution and improves the marketing execution process. campaignQA is designed to support Adobe Campaign, IBM Campaign and SAS Marketing Automation (MA). Download our campaignQA brochure for more information.
Inbound and Outbound Automated QA
Control message frequency, sequencing and best offer assignment
Marketing Datamart QA
Rules-based validation capability to resolve data issues within your data sources
Campaign Monitoring and Regulatory Compliance
Why choose campaignQA?
- Automate the validation of inbound and outbound marketing campaigns and monitor the results with robust alerting and reporting features
- Manage contact frequency controls with an easy-to-use, drag and drop interface that requires no coding
- Enable a rules-based validation approach for marketing data/marketing datamart quality
- Ensure fulfillment vendors interpret list files correctly and that test and control cell sizes match the plan of expected response and lift rates
- Maintain a comprehensive audit trail of compliance for internal privacy policies and emerging regulatory rules, such as GPDR and CASL
What is at stake?
- Sending incorrect offers and messages to the wrong customers
- Growing customer fatigue and increasing the number of opt-outs
- Decreasing conversion rates
- Litigation, regulatory penalties
andfines associated with privacy policies such as GDPR and CASL
Automate your QA
– Marketing Operations Manager @ Leading North American Investment Firm
Watch our Webinar
Join Brad, Munvo’s Product Manager, as he guides you through common quality assurance challenges and how your QA processes can be automated. During the webinar, Brad demonstrates how campaignQA can help streamline and simplify the QA process.
Schedule a Live Demo
Contact us to schedule a live demo tailored to your environment.