Who We Are:
We are a leading North American marketing technology consulting firm assisting global companies with their marketing solutions. We work with our technology partners Adobe, SAS, and Unica to implement marketing solutions that improve the customer experience and increase customer satisfaction.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are seeking a Sales Director to be responsible for selling consulting services and Munvo add-on products to fortune 1000 organizations located on the US Central and East coast that use Adobe, SAS, and Unica marketing solutions. The sales director will be supported by a marketing and inside sales team to assist with the generation of contacts and leads. In addition, the position is supported by senior professional services delivery managers for the shaping and presentation of sales proposals
What You’ll Do as a Sales Director:
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with prospects and customers from fortune 1000 US Accounts that are using Adobe, SAS and Unica solutions
- Identify and develop business opportunities
- Prepare, present and review services proposals to clients and prospects
- Nurture relationships with client installed base
What You Need to Succeed:
- Experience in selling consulting services into Fortune 1000 organizations
- Experience relative to CRM, marketing solutions and/or BI would be a strong asset
- Ability to travel to visit US clients
- Previous experience selling to the US market will be a strong asset
- Candidates based in Montreal are preferred. Candidates living in other US and Canadian central and east coast cities will also be considered.
- Experience with developing statements of work for large sized clients
What You’ll Benefit From:
- Base salary and quarterly bonus based on performance
- Health insurance package
- Employer contribution to a retirement savings plan
- Mobile phone plan coverage
- 4 weeks of annual paid vacation
Why You’ll Love Working With Us:
- As a sales director you will be able to leverage Munvo’s solid credentials resulting from 300 campaign management deployment into Fortune 1000 corporations since 2005
- When developing proposals to clients, you will enjoy being supported by a multi-disciplinary team consisting of software architects, business analysts, software developers, and project managers
- Continuous learning through Munvo’s e-learning platform, EMM School (Enterprise Marketing Management)
- Downtown open-concept offices – all easily accessible by public transit – with vibrant common areas and optional relocation between cities
- Frequent employee gatherings and activities, such as yoga, soccer, climbing or Munvo’s running club
- Munvo Summit – an exciting 3-day, off-site gathering to meet your colleagues across all the offices (a tradition since 2005!)
- Good espresso, teas and an abundance of birthday cakes to satisfy even the biggest sweet tooth
Candidates must either be a Canadian or US citizen in order to facilitate obtaining a work permit for the United States.
Our clients are primarily located in the US and Canada. Consultants will occasionally be required to travel to client sites as part of their project responsibilities.
When submitting your resume, please indicate the location that you are applying to work at.
Montreal, Toronto, Calgary, or the US