Who We Are:
We are a leading North American marketing technology consulting firm assisting global companies with their marketing solutions. We work with our technology partners Adobe, SAS and Unica to implement marketing solutions that improve the customer experience and increase customer satisfaction. Munvo has established a consultant base in Malaga, Spain – 2 minutes from the Centro Alameda station on the Cercanías Málaga train. Consultants will work out of this office and also frequently travel to meet with clients on-site to collaborate with their marketing and technology departments.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are seeking individuals with extensive knowledge in the fields of business and technology to implement marketing solutions within the European market. As a Marketing Automation Consultant, you will contribute to the entire project lifecycle, including planning, requirement specifications, use case definition, data modelling, technical design, solution development, and implementation methodologies.
What You’ll Do as a Marketing Automation Consultant:
- Implement leading marketing technology solutions from Adobe, SAS and Unica
- Conduct client workshops that encompass business and technical requirements
- Configure and customize marketing solutions to meet client needs
- Design, structure and map data sources for marketing solutions
- Build integration points using APIs, micro-sites, ETL, and triggers
- Coach clients on best practices and industry benchmarks
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software or Computer Engineering, or other relevant technology-focused degrees
- Solid technical foundation (SQL, database, object-oriented-programming [OOP], etc.)
- Interest in delivering consulting services to clients
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Capacity to think critically, learn quickly and adapt to fast-paced work environments
- Experience with CRM or marketing technologies: Unica, Adobe, Marketo, Salesforce, Eloqua or Watson (an asset)
What You’ll Benefit From:
- Quarterly employee bonuses
- Structured training and coaching by senior consultants
- Opportunities to complete certifications with our technology partners
- Mobile phone plan coverage
Why You’ll Love Working With Us:
- Opportunity to establish yourself as a consultant or software developer by delivering innovative marketing solutions to global corporations
- Access to first-rate tools and equipment, including a high-performance laptop and AWS cloud instances
- Continuous learning through Munvo’s e-learning platform, EMM School (Enterprise Marketing Management)
- Munvo Summit – an exciting 3-day, off-site gathering to meet your colleagues across all the offices (a tradition since 2005!)
Candidates must hold EU citizenship to facilitate their right to work in Spain and travel without visa to US and Canada, as needed.
Consultants will occasionally be required to travel to client sites as part of their project responsibilities.
When submitting your resume, please indicate that you are applying to work in Malaga.