3 Steps to Building 1-to-1 Relationships with Event-Based Triggers
How to Build 1-to-1 Relationships with Event-Based Triggers
- Gather customer data based on browsing behaviours and purchase history.
- Be proactive. Adjust customers’ paths based on changing preferences to invariably ensure personalized messaging.
- Trigger messages based on real-time events such as purchases and downloads.
- Align and ensure consistent messaging across channels.
3 Steps to Building Omni-Channel Customer Journey
- Create a roadmap for every customer journey
A roadmap enables you to clearly define and understand the customer life cycle and be able to visually lay out the multiple paths a customers can flow through. This exercise will allow marketers to analyze the individual touchpoints and the customer experience as a whole.
- Understand what you can do with Journey Builder
To provide value and create great customer experiences, you and your team must understand how to use the tool and maximize Journey Builder’s capabilities. Munvo helps marketers and tech teams alike navigate their tech stack by implementing a comprehensive training plan.
- Increase engagement and drive revenue with personalization
Reach customers where they are and capitalize on key buying moments with SMS Gateway. Expand your omni-channel approach by adding conversational SMS to Salesforce Journey Builder.
Munvo’s SMS Gateway facilitates dialogue between businesses and their customers through real-time, mobile messaging. Its user-driven, no code solution allows you send SMS alerts in real-time, such as limited time offers and shipment tracking information, while enabling customers to act on it. Learn more about how you can initiate real-time conversations with your customers with SMS Gateway.
If this is sounds like what you need to increase engagement with your customers, and you want to know more, book a call with us.
Related Salesforce Marketing Cloud Blogs
Sales Inquiries + 1 (514) 223 3648
General Inquiries + 1 (514) 392 9822
© 2022 Munvo is a trademark of Munvo Solutions Inc.