As a Software Developer, you’ll be responsible for the development of products in the MunvoLab. Our products enable Fortune 1000 companies’ interactive marketing capabilities across different channels while integrating with other 3rd party platforms and products such
Typically, Munvo Software Developers enjoy the creative aspects of building solutions – from functional design to object-design, to implementation and unit testing. Our Software Developers tend to work from Munvo offices, while Munvo consultants tend to be driven by a client’s delivery agenda. In this position, you’ll work towards meeting internal software release deadlines and product visions capabilities. To be a successful Software Developer, you’ll need to have a natural curiosity towards new frameworks, libraries
- Opportunity to collaborate closely with Professional Services team to help identify opportunities based on in-the-field active consulting projects. Bring the best ideas to life by productizing them;
- Benefit from an environment capable of incubating and nurturing your ideas with entrepreneurial like-minded colleagues;
- Opportunity to take on product ownership responsibilities and shape our offerings;
- Be part of a dynamic team living and refining agile software development practices through collaboration with scrum masters and peers;
- Potential to be client facing and fulfill multiple roles.
Who is Munvo looking for?
- University-level education, preferably in Computer Science or Software Engineering, with a good GPA;
- Familiarity with Object Oriented design principles and design patterns;
- API experience using SOAP/REST and Web Services development experience are additional assets;
- Candidates who are looking for a software development role in a small but rapidly growing team offering the capacity to work in various development role capacities such as requirements review, design, coding, testing and deployment;
- Interest in software development related to marketing technology in various industries;
- Self-confident to work in an autonomous manner. Munvo philosophy is empowering his team members; you will be delivering work with visible impacts;
- Preference to candidates who are demonstrated self learners, who can provide a portfolio of relevant work and experiences;
- Candidates preferably with a Canadian citizenship, as this is a pre-requisite to obtain a TN1 visa required for Munvo consultants to work for certain clients in the USA;
- Strong preference for candidates that maintain personal development projects as a hobby (Github, Bitbucket etc.).
Technologies & Tools:
- Emerging Technologies: Kafka, HDFS, Machine Learning
- Infrastructure: Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Linux, Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic
- Collaboration: JIRA, Git, Confluence
- Frameworks: React-Redux, Play, Vaadin
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services, EC3, S3, Kinesis, Beanstalk, Lambda, BlueMix, Heroku
- Design Patterns & Protocols: SOA, TDD, REST, SOAP