SMS Marketing with Adobe Campaign
Munvo’s SMS Connector for Adobe Campaign integrates directly into the Adobe Campaign® interface and acts as a gateway to your mobile messaging provider (MMP) for a more responsive and interactive experience when compared to native SMS support. It is available through subscription-based pricing and can be implemented in as little as few days.
It is currently optimized for bi-directional integration with vendors like Twilio and CLX, but it can be configured for use with many other MMPs.
- Send real-time marketing messages for new product launches, coupons or special offers.
- Applicable for informational messaging (notifications, alerts, password reminders, invitations, etc..).
- Enables automated replies inbound messages with relevant marketing content assigned by Adobe Campaign users.
Why use the SMS Connector?
Removes SMPP protocol latency that averages between 30 to 300+ seconds when receiving and responding to inbound messages.
Watch our Webinar
Join our senior Adobe Architect, Andrew Didinchuk, as he explains how Adobe Campaign users are leveraging their SMS channel to communicate directly with their customers.
Conversational Use Cases
- Customer manages subscriptions to price alerts for notification of price drops
- Selection and browsing of relevant data, voice and text travel plans when arriving in the foreign destination
- Upsell of excursions, events and add-ons for a traveler when arriving at hotel or resort
- Send real-time marketing messages for new product launches, coupons or special offers
- Applicable for informational messaging (notifications, alerts, password reminders, invitations)