IBM Marketing Solutions Support
IBM Marketing Solutions can be complicated for organizations to maintain. A well-maintained system requires general network, database, and operating systems knowledge as well as IBM Marketing Solutions (Unica, Affinium) specific experience and expertise. Munvo’s IBM Marketing Solutions Support team fosters a center of excellence for IT administrators, marketing teams, and external service vendors dedicated to resolving Unica-related front-end and back-end issues. Also, the team provides application house-keeping, system monitoring, maintenance of automation as well as issue troubleshooting and resolution.
With expertise in IBM Marketing Solutions, various operating systems, database technologies and network solutions, IBM Marketing Solutions Support services help monitor and maintain the marketing environment. Munvo plays a liaison role by distributing information efficiently across all departments and vested stakeholders, both internally and externally.
How does Munvo Deliver?
Front-end & Back-end Support
Munvo provides support for both the back-end and front-end of your IBM Marketing Solutions environment.
- Perform maintenance and house-keeping (e.g. temp tables & logs)
- Automation & trigger campaign maintenance
- System troubleshooting
- Change management and version tracking
- Incremental changes to customizations and integration points (e.g. Interact gateway services)
- Coordination with IT production control & change advisory boards
- User and access management (i.e. security policies)
- Application configuration
- Scheduling and supervision
- Best practices guidance and desk-side assistance
- Templates modification and creation (e.g. custom macros, project templates)
- Automation of recurring tasks/campaigns
- End user coaching and best practices promotion such as reusability
Want to learn more?