Building the Team
Munvo’s full-time consultants provide extensive knowledge of IBM Marketing Solutions’ best practices and implementation processes. Services by these experts are flexibly deployed for a variety of team structures, such as:
IBM Marketing Solutions Project Manager
- IBM Marketing Solutions Architects
- IBM Marketing Solutions Consultants
- IBM Marketing Solutions API Specialists
Munvo has collaborated closely with IBM Marketing Solutions specialists since 2005, prior to IBM’s acquisition of Unica
- Complementary services to other third-party experts
Munvo consultants and architects understand IBM Marketing Solutions. We are well-positioned to identify and articulate value during implementation. Munvo experts ensure that original objectives and critical success factors are kept.
Munvo consultants maintain the software suite’s core benefits, all while tailoring a design to each client’s specific requirements and priorities. IBM Marketing Solutions rules for maintaining maximum value include:
- Maximize use of reusable components using modular campaign design and related best practices.
- Leverage high-value features such as Offer Management to provide at-scale personalization.
- Adopt a 360-degree view of customer capabilities, such as contact history and response tracking, which provides a firm foundation for increasingly complex channels and use cases.
- Form the foundation for the adoption of additional IBM Marketing Solutions modules or third-party integration with no need for re-design or re-implementation.
Munvo excels and succeeds with waterfall, agile and hybrid project management styles for implementations of IBM Marketing Solutions. In close consultation with each client, Munvo is prepared to provide advice, recommendations and implementation services based on each client’s choices. Should our client opt for waterfall strategies, Munvo often recommends a methodology based on IBM’s official implementation methodology.
Want to learn more?