More Fortune 1000 companies are stepping up to the inbound marketing challenge as they continue to evolve at an increasingly rapid pace. All the while, marketers are shifting budgets from traditional advertising and direct marketing channels to online, real-time digital inbound marketing. By leading your IBM Interact Implementation, Munvo will help marketers integrate various elements of their digital eco-systems, trigger outbound messages and initiate timely chats.
The Munvo Approach
1. Create a Roadmap of IBM Interact Channels:
- Significant gains in the short term in improving inbound customer experiences and demonstrate potential R.O.I.
- Long-term strategical marketing investments that enable company brands to evolve with the ever-changing customer demands and increasing marketing ecosystem complexity.
2. Design and Integrate Channels:
Munvo addresses Omni-Channel Marketing by engaging with organizations’ solution architects, their data designers, and their systems engineers.
3. Enabling Day-to-Day Operations:
Enable marketing teams to execute complex marketing campaigns as demanded by their customers. Munvo’s team of IBM Interact platform specialists support marketers, partner agencies, and marketing operations teams during the entire project implementation and post-go-live.
Key Project Activities
Planning & Scoping
Munvo recommends an incrementally phased approach for deploying IBM Interact, with an emphasis on rolling out new capabilities by channel and use case.
- Channels additions or enhancements
- New use cases or enhancements
- Triggering outbound campaigns based on inbound events
- Implementation of advanced features such as Event Patterns and Triggered Messaging
- Customer profile extensions and integrations (e.g. Profile Services API)
- Capability to transition between anonymous interactions to authenticated customers (or partial authentication via social media)
- Deployment of custom performance reporting or system monitoring
- Custom integration with other marketing ecosystem applications (e.g. MDM or content management systems)
- Establishing critical success factors, which should be tangible, measurable and achievable
Marketing (Functional) Requirements and Design
- Channel scope (e.g. web, mobile app, mobile web, SMS, kiosk, PoS, inbound call center etc.)
- Touchpoints and zones (e.g. areas of website)
- Customer profile (anonymous + registered/known)
- Privacy, legal, and contractual requirements
- Use case design
- Campaign, offer and messaging definitions
- Reporting requirements
- Impacts to marketing operations and workflow
Technical Requirements and Design
- Architecture (cloud vs. on-premise, enterprise service bus, protocols, security & privacy constraints)
- Channel integration (gateway) design (e.g. REST vs. SOAP)
- System performance monitoring and quality reports
- System integration testing requirements
Want to learn more?