Digital Analytics Consultant
We are looking for a hands-on Digital Analytics Practice Lead to be responsible for helping our clients understand their digital data needs, provide strategic recommendations on managing, tracking and running data analysis in regards to customer and marketing data. This individual will be supporting our clients by extracting insights to identify opportunities and deliver memorable UX to their customers. They will have a solid understanding of how to leverage critical digital analytics tools (Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics) to provide deeper insights into marketing performance and strategic next steps to optimize channel performance.
- Support Munvo’s clients with strategy, implementation, and integration of digital analytics capability
- Leverage Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics to help our clients understand how their marketing campaigns and tactics are performing across their digital channels team
- Leverage Google and/or Adobe Tag Manager to create, build and deploy actions to ensure appropriate tag management, tracking and ability to extract insights across digital channels
- Communicate findings and recommendations to audiences ranging from executives through to mid-management
- Leverage key attribution concepts, A/B and/or MVT testing, and voice-of-customer data to extract insights and proactively suggest solutions for optimizing UX across channels
- Conduct analysis of client data, identify actionable user insights and create high-impact reports
- Setup and ongoing management of key Analytics tools (i.e., Google Tag Manager containers and Google Analytics properties/view, Adobe Analytics, Tableau, Microstrategy)
Who is Munvo looking for?
Munvo is interested in hearing from candidates who fit the following profile:
- A self-motivated learner who is adept at creative problem solving
- A minimum of 2 years of proven work experience as a Digital Analytics Specialist
- Preferably holding a Bachelor Degree in Marketing: Digital Marketing, Mathematics & Statistics
- Hands-on experience and/or certified in Analytics tools. Preferred technology solutions include, but not limited to: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics/Omniture, Tableau, Microstrategy
- Ability to identify and execute data analytics modeling across disparate data sources to extract customer and marketing insights
- Understanding of database structures, approaches
andmethodology (e.g. Big Data)
- Experience in consulting and/or client-facing is preferred
Digital Marketing, Mathematics and Statistics graduates or students with strong GPAs
A minimum of 2 years of proven work experience as a Digital Analytics Specialist. Hands-on experience and/or certified in Analytics tools.
'Citizens of the World'
The ability to speak multiple languages and work internationally are considered valuabe assets
Solid Technical Credentials
Preferred technology solutions include, but not limited to: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics/Omniture, Tableau, and Microstrategy
Capability to Deliver
A self-motivated learner who is adept at creative problem solving
When required, the ability to travel across North America to gain customer facing experience
Interested in becoming an Digital Analytics Consultant?
Please email us your Resume by clicking below.