The Architect position caters to candidates who are passionate about back-end side of technologies. Munvo Architects work closely with the client personnel responsible for enterprise architecture and infrastructure planning and deployment. Architects work on various technical components, such
To be a successful Architect at Munvo, you need to be passionate about pick-up technologies. You’ll also need to be comfortable working outside your comfort zone, knowing that you’ll be facing various client infrastructures with different levels of complexity.
- Reviewing client technical architecture and infrastructure related to marketing;
- Conducting reviews with client to prepare software installation which
tendto be of high complexities knowing the size of our clients;
- Installing marketing software and components on client environment which are multi-tiers, frequently hosted in external data center and more and more including cloud-based components;
- Developing integration points to integrate marketing solutions with client marketing eco-system applications and infrastructure components;
- Assist client with sizing, performance tuning and optimization of infrastructure resources.