The Application Consultant position is the most prevalent position here at Munvo. As an Application Consultant, you’ll initially specialize in one of our partner’s marketing solutions: Adobe Campaign, IBM Unica, or SAS Marketing Automation (CI). As your career progresses, more senior Application Consultants tend to expand on their specialties by learning a second marketing solution over time.
To become a successful Application Consultant, you’ll need to learn both the front-end and back-end aspects of the marketing solution(s) in which you specialize. You will also need to develop a good understanding of the business variables associated with the client’s marketing solutions to maximize the value obtained from their marketing solution. Additionally, staying up-to-date on marketing trends and getting the required certifications is an essential aspect for any Application Consultant.
- Reviewing client marketing campaigns and marketing operations requirements;
- Conducting Design workshops to accurately establish specifications on how to best configure marketing solution module(s) adopted by the client;
- Implementing software configuration and data mapping required to run the client marketing campaigns or marketing operations;
- Assisting clients in developing and testing high-performance marketing campaign flowcharts according to specifications established during Design sessions and by campaign briefs communicated by client marketing personnel;
- Drafting of reports, dashboards, and KPI for clients;
- Client coaching and training on the best practices related your respected marketing software.